Flat Bread and
Pizza Dough Recipes are just about the same.
We use the same recipe for both. Here is one of our favorites:
Cento’s Pronto Pizza
1 pkg active dry yeast
3/4 cup warm water
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 cups all-puprose flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water, stir in sugar, salt, oil and all but 1/4 cup flour.
- Turn onto well-floured surface.
- Knead in enough of the remaining flour to prevent sticking.
- Pizza dough does not need to rise, It may be used immediately.
- Spread the dough on a large pizza pan, or square cookie sheet.
- Olive Oil
- Freshly grated Reggiano Parmigiano
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Chopped fresh basil, oregano, rosemary
(in that order)
Toppings may include just about anything!
Bake at 400F for about 20 minutes, or until crust is brown.
Slice and use as finger food during parties, for lunch or snacks, or use as appetizers.