1/2 bunch of pesticide-free Beasley Farm Swiss Chard
1/4 cup chicken or vegetable stock/broth
1 tbsp olive oil
6 leaves fresh basil, chopped
cracked sea salt
cracked black pepper
- Wash Swiss Chard, shred to bite size, and cut stalks for texture and flavor.
- Seed a few Roma tomatoes and rough chop.
- In sauté pan, preheat olive oil, salt and pepper.
- With tongs, quickly “toss” the Swiss Chard for about a minute, then add the chicken broth and tomatoes.
- Cook to the desired consistency. With tongs, place into serving dish. Makes 6 large helpings.