tomato, sliced 1/4” - 1/2” thick
eight ball zucchini, sliced 1/4” - 1/2” thick as desired
Sliced large regular Zucchini
Sliced Zucchini with sliced cherry tomatoes
Create a dressing by chopping fresh oregano, fresh thyme, garlic powder, fresh cracked pepper and salt, and olive oil. Mix well.
NOTE: by adding a little apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar, this makes an excellent salad dressing or marinade.
- Slice Eight ball Zucchini and tomato as desired.
- Brush dressing on both sides of sliced zucchini.
- Partially bake in a frying pan, a few minutes on each side, to remove moisture.
- Place on cookie sheet and top with sliced tomato.
- Put a little basil and parmesan cheese on top of the tomato.
- Bake in oven about 10 minutes at 350.
- Great side dish!
This flavorful duo is also delicious on garlic bread, pita bread, or other crunchy crackers.