Grilled Tomatoes with Sautéed Green Bell Peppers and Grilled Zucchini
Favorite Fresh Herbs (optional)
- medium sized tomatoes, cut in thirds from stem to bottom
- (if small sized tomatoes, cut in half)
- drizzle with olive oil
- season with salt, pepper, garlic powder
- place on grill, flat side down, about 3-4 minutes, long enough for grill marks to show.
- turn over, sprinkle with fresh thyme and a fresh basil leaf on each tomato patty for 2 or 3 minutes until grill marks show on opposite side.